login
wei khangyang

About

Description
═══════[♥.ღ.♥]══════
╔╦╦╦═╦╗╔═╦═╦══╦═╗
║║║║╩╣╚╣═╣║║║║║╩╣
╚══╩═╩═╩═╩═╩╩╩╩═╝
═══════[♥.ღ.♥]══════

If you are feel unhappy try to read it!!!

○ο。°相遇不是用來生氣的°。ο○
○ο。°The meeting does not exist to be angered°。ο○

前日往回家的公車上,
while on the bus after work
一對上班族男女吸引了我的目光,
a pair of couple caught my attention
而他們的一段對話,更讓人難忘。
and their conversation is unforgettable
每天搭乘公車上下班,來回通勤時間約莫近二小時,
i spent bout two hours daily going back and fro from work by bus
有時人少,可坐在位置上欣賞窗外的風景;
when there are less pasengers, i would enjoy the views
人多時,也只能慢慢地擠回家,
when there are lots of people, i could only squeeze in the bus till i reach home
但這時,身邊乘客的對話總會不時地傳到耳邊。
all the while, i could hear conversations of other pasengers
(this person so kepo listen to people's conversation one.. =.='')
前日往回家的公車上,轉程靠站時,乘客頓時多了起來。
the other day, on the way home, the bus stopped to pick up more passengers
一對上班族男女恰巧在我身邊,吸引了我的目光。
there was a couple next to me, and they attracted my attention
可能因為人多,男的不時地將手臂圍住女的,
perhaps it was crowded, so the guy put his arms around the girl.
並輕聲的問「累不累?」
he asked her softly. "are you tired?"
「待會想吃些什麼?」
"what do you want to eat later?"
只見女的不耐煩地回答
the girl however answered with an annoyed tone
「我已經夠煩了,吃什麼都還不先決定,每次都要問我。」
"i'm terribly annoyed already; why can't you decide first what to eat, everytime also need to ask me!!"
男的一臉無辜的低下頭,而後說了令我印象深刻的話。
the guy looked down like an innocent child, and then said something that struck me deeply.
「讓妳決定是因為希望能夠陪妳吃妳喜歡的東西,
"i let you decide because i wish to accompany you eat whatever you like,
然後看到妳滿足的笑容,
then to see the satisfied smile on your face,
把今天工作的不愉快暫時忘掉。
and you'd forget bout the unhappy things that occured during work today.
我的能力不足,
i do not have enough strength and power,
妳工作上所受的委屈我沒法幫妳,
i could not help you in any way for all that you're going through in your work,
我所能做的也只有這樣。」
this is the only thing i can do for you..
女的聽了後,滿懷愧疚的說聲對不起。
after listening to him, the girl felt guilty and apologised
男的這才似乎重燃信心般說:
the guy then told her
「沒關係,只要你開心就好。」
"it's okay, as long as you are happy."
而後親吻了女的頭髮。
and then kissed her on the forehead.
下車前再回頭看看這對情侶,
before i got down from the bus, i turned around and look at the couple once again,
男的依舊保護著心愛的人。
the guy still loves her deeply.

這樣的情景,
this scene,
讓我覺得自己今天同樣在工作上有些許不愉快,
reminded me that i have encountered difficulties during work,
如果沒有聽到這一段對話,回家後的我,
and if i had never heard that conversation, when i returned home,
可能也是一副全世界都對不起我的臭臉面對心愛的人,
perhaps my beloved would have to see my anti-whole-world-tulan face.
只在乎自己的委屈,
only bothered bout my own problems,
卻忽視對方的感受,
yet ignored other's feelings
不自覺地傷害最親密的人。
deeply hurting the people who loved us most.
所以在踏進家門時,我問自己,
therefore when i stepped into my house, i asked myself,
難道我要像公車上那位女孩一樣忍心
would i be as cruel as the girl on the bus,
將自己的不滿委屈帶給身旁的人嗎?
to put out my frustrations on the people around me?
不,我想我現在應該做的是...
no, i think what i'm supposed to do now is..
別再把工作上的情緒發洩在心愛的人身上,
never let out my frustrations from work onto the people i love,
破壞了最親密的關係,
and then destroy our intimacy,
並且主動給自己一個微笑。
and give myself a smile on my face.
相遇,不是用來生氣的!說得真好!
the meeting of 2 person, does not exist to be angered!!
應該會讓煩忙的生活,加些微笑的因子吧!
they should be able to bring some joy into your busy life
同樣地,在日常生活中,我們牽掛得太多,
similarly, in our daily life, we are attached to materialism
我們太在意得失,所以我們的情緒起伏,
we are too concerned about our loss, that is why we could get frustrated, making us unhappy.
我們不快樂。在生氣之際,我們如能多想想︰
when we're getting angry, if we could think:
「我不是為了生氣而工作的。」
"i do not work to get angry"
「我不是為了生氣而教書的。」
"i do not teach to feel anger"
「我不是為了生氣而交朋友的。」
"i do not make friends to be angry"
「我不是為了生氣而作夫妻的。」
"i do not get married to create anger"
「我不是為了生氣而生兒育女的。」
"i did not teach my children to let out my anger"
那麼我們會為我們煩惱的心情闢出另一番安詳
then we would have less problems & feel more joy

看完之後…
after reading..
當你和朋友..家人爭執時…
whenever you have conflicts with your friends & family..
要記得你們的相遇…
please remember that your meeting with each other..
不是用來生氣的喔…
is not worth the anger..
但...人非聖賢...
people are imperfect..
誰能不生氣呢…
who won't get angry leh??
看了這篇文章以後…
after reading this
記得.....下次要生氣時…
please remember.. the next time you are feeling angry..
就別生太久…
do not hold the grudge for too long..
免得傷心、傷肝、傷腎又傷腸胃…
to avoid sadness, liver damage, kidney damage, stomach upset etc..

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║█║▌║
© Original Profile
Basic
gender
Male
birthday
October 30, 1984
Contact
MSN
weikhangyang@hotmail.com
Network
city
Phnom Penh
state/country
KH
 
 
Entertainment
music
All kinds of music nice n cool !!!
RssFeed

Featured Song

To listen to music and watch video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 9 and JavaScript enabled in your browser.

Profile Comments

May 22nd, 8:08am
May 22nd, 2:02am
Mar 21st, 12:37pm
Thx u so much bro... ;)
Oct 30th, 7:41am
Thanks you so much Friend!!!
Oct 30th, 5:05am
happy birthday to you my friend!!! ^_^
Oct 29th, 4:21pm
happy b"day to u bro..
wish u all d best...!!!

Featured Music Playlist

To listen to music and watch video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 9 and JavaScript enabled in your browser.

Blog Posts

blog post English
Category: Favorite song
Posted: May 18, 2009 at 12:26 AM
Current mood: happy
blog post Malay
Category: Music
Posted: May 17, 2009 at 10:49 PM
Current mood: happy
blog post English
Category: Music
Posted: May 17, 2009 at 10:47 PM
Current mood: happy